Tuesday 18 May 2010

Treasure everywhere....

Hi there... no new artwork I'm afraid, which is very frustrating.  I've been having a busy time in the 'day job', I was ill for a couple of days last week  :o(  and, I'm fighting the husband every evening to get a go on t'internet (as we fondly call t'world wide web here in the wilds of West Yorkshire) because he has been busy nearly every evening working on assignments for his Social Work stuff.  He wins - his work has to take priority at the moment, but hey, here I am having a sneaky half hour catch up (before I have to leave him with the machine, in peace again).

I am however, just about ready to list some items for sale at last on Etsy, just photographs to take now and hopefully I'll get that done tomorrow.  This has led me to spend some time browsing the wonders of other peoples Etsy shops and oh the stuff I have found (and wish I could afford!!) - I thought I'd share some with you here.




Well, I can't deny the polar bear obsession at the moment and I think this guy is lovely - and I'm sure the piece would be really tactile too.  He could have a spot on one of my shelves anytime.



I just love the humour behind this one, and the 'bumf' that Paul of Navarone has put down as the blurb for the piece really amuses me!  Very 'Pythonesque'.  I see that he is based in Glasgow, say no more, my husband and his lovely family are all Glaswegian.  I think there is something in the water.....  :-)


OK - this is just plain cute!

Last but not least.......



I think this is just lovely, and so original, birch bark is just beautiful, have you ever looked at it closely?

So, there you are, just a few pretties that have taken my fancy recently.  A bit of virtual window shopping.  I should do this more often. 

Be back soon with my own online shop news hopefully and an EDM I've been trying to complete for a few days!

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawyer